The Giveaway is officially closed. Winners will be announced Saturday. I can't wait to get started picking out the right badges for them. Thanks for visiting.
I make badges. I call them Merit Badges, because you earned it.
They are made out of upcycled Denim. I use old blue jeans to cut the blanks.
Most of them are 2 inches in diameter. About the size of the typical merit badges you are probably used to seeing and/or earning.
Some of them are a bit smaller. They are the perfect size for you little bag or your 18 inch doll.
I make badges for the different seasons and holidays.
Spring is the perfect time to give your favorite gardener a wheelbarrow award.
I make badges to represent careers or favorite toys.
I make badges to document wildlife or zoo animals or favorite pets.
I've even been making some pretty interesting custom badges. All of them use upcycled materials. If I could figure out how to upcycle the thread I'd do that too!
I mostly make badges that amuse me. Thus you see merit badges for wine and other adult beverages plus lots internet memes and just plain goofy things. I am always looking for more ideas.
What I am giving away today are 3 badges one to each of three winners. I will choose your badge based on how you answer the question.
First the 'rules'.
1. To enter, leave a comment answering the question "What merit badge have you earned?"
2. The contest will close on May 25.
3. I will choose one winner based on the answer to the question. I will let the spuds choose one winner the same way. The third winner will be chosen randomly.
4. All winners will be notified on May 26 and badges will be mailed as soon as I get your address.
5. Be sure to check out the other great giveaways at the Sew Mama Sew Blog.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you again some day.