Waggons West Etsy Shop

Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy President's Day


It was a long weekend of traveling for me.  WaggonsWest went East to do the Flying Monkey show in Huntsville.  We tried out the new smaller table display.  I made a fitted skirt for the 4 foot table so the Mr can take just badges when he is in town.   This is a really fun show to do.  The community is fantastic.  The traffic is good.  We have fun at this one. 


 Travel to H'ville means that I get to take a break in Paducah.  Found a few pieces on the remnant table to fill in for projects for some friends.


And I got a few basics and another piece of the Fairy Tale Friends line.   The navy Kona's will probably go into a bigger version of the drunkard's path.  The brown didn't photograph well, but it is an absolutely gorgeous rich shot cotton.  I've got a few ideas for that one!  And another piece of black Kona since I've been ripping through my stash of that (literally)!

Now I have a few badge orders to make and ship and I've got to figure out how I am going to interpret this week's Project Quilting Challenge :  Wish upon a Star.  As I have been saying all season, my goal is to improve my technical skills.  The last challenge was a new technique, but not a lot of technical accuracy.  I am torn between doing something wild and taking on one of those "never see the light of day on my bucket list" projects with y-seams and crazy angles.  I dunno. 

No comments:

Post a Comment