Waggons West Etsy Shop

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pictures Sooner

My mother-in-law bought eye-fi cards for Christmas. It looks just like the standard SD card that goes into your camera to hold your pictures. Only this little gizmo has an antenna. It causes your pictures to automatically download onto your computer. Take pictures. Set the camera next to the computer. Watch your pictures come up on the screen. No wire. No leaving the card in the computer. Done.

I confess to not doing any of the set up although it is my understanding that it was pretty much a plug in and go process.

*Oh... I should make a disclaimer. I have no connection to Eye-Fi and they didn't ask for a review.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is the dumbest thing. It really doesn't take any time to pull the card, plug it into the computer and download them. And yet, I feel completely liberated by this new card because I don't have to do all that work!

      Delete
  2. I have to check that out! I'm always looking for my camera cord pluggy thingy!

    ReplyDelete