How exciting. I opened my page to see a comment from Angela of Angela at Home. I met Angela through a blog hop hosted by Michele at Quilting Gallery. It is always interesting to check in with her and see what she is doing. Let's just say I'd love to be in her quilt guild. They are always doing amazing things. She makes some amazing quilts. Instead of the usual bloggy catching up chat, Angela completely surprised me with my very first blog award, the Liebster Blog Award.
Let me tell you it was a real thrill. The thing I liked the most was that she enjoys reading my goofy stories. Thank you so much for the award Angela!
Here is the scoop on this award. It is designed to recognize small blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
The Liebster Blog Award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Link back to their blog.
3. Copy and paste the Liebster award to your profile.
4. Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve to be in the spotlight (they must have @200 followers or under).5. Blog about it and leave a comment for your nominations to let them know that you have chosen their blog
1. I have to nominate Annie from Bohemiannie! Art. She is one of the most creative people I've 'met' on the internet. I love her art. I love her style. I love her stories. Definitely worth a read!
2. Buttoncounter. I clicked over to buttoncounter to leave a comment and I ended up staying and reading page after page. She has lovely quilts and can tell a story.
3. Leslie of Lesliesartandsew. You need to check out Leslie's blog to see what fantastic thing she is making and to see if she is sharing a tutorial for it. She makes amazing things.
4. Kira of Oops I craft my pants... that has to be one of the best blog names on the interwebs. I can't find the number of followers on her page. It certainly ought to be well into the hundreds of a bajillions. Since it isn't labelled it must be less than 200 right....? You must click over and see what she is making today. I am looking forward to her new videos as well.
5. Stuff my Daughter says. Kevin has got to be the best single dad I know. It is so much fun to watch him with his kids. His daughter is a real sweetie and Kevin's take on her conversations is always enough to brighten your day.
There are a whole lot more blogs that are worthy of some bloggy recognition. These are the first ones that came to mind as I was contemplating this award. But seriously check my blogroll. You won't go wrong with anyone on it.