Waggons West Etsy Shop

Friday, January 27, 2012

Patches in the Post!

Look what was in my mailbox today.
That's right, an envelope from AUSTRALIA. That could only mean that my swap package from Nilmerg had arrived.

The most important items in it were two Teesha Moore style patches made just for me. This first one is absolutely beautiful. I love the bright flowery fabric. I am amazed by the little tiny stitches all color coordinated to the flowers.
The second one is the gorgeous HAPPY patch. I think I said something in my questionnaire about wanting happy colors. The purple and green and orange in this are fantastic. Again, take a close look at the stitching. It almost looks like couching. The letter charms are adorable.

And then she threw in extras. The envelope practically exploded when I opened it up. I love the owls. The charms are fantastic. I don't have anything like that in my stash but I certainly know that I will be able to use them. But I absolutely laughed out loud when I saw the frog fabric. I have an long and storied history with frogs. (A long story for another day.) Let's just say that there are a fair number of people in the world who will be laughing when they see that! Not to say I don't like the fabric. I do. I am already trying to decide what is the best thing to make with it.

The whole package together. Thank you Nilmerg!!!

(I messed with the time stamp to keep my welcome message on top of the page today.)

1 comment:

  1. No problem, So glad you like everything...even the frog fabric?! Elaine

    ReplyDelete