Waggons West Etsy Shop

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Paper

 Annie, over at   Annie's Musings, is in to paper these days.  She is doing some really awesome paper art.  I am loving her dictionary pages, stamp art, and tags.  It has me itching to get out the paper and glue.  But I have too many fabric projects trying to push their way out of my brain and into the real world.  So I thought I would dig out a couple of my old paper projects to share.

  

I went through a phase where I just had to cut up paper into little strips and glue it all back together.  
 

No one ever seemed to get it.  But that is OK with me.  I have about a dozen of these hanging on the walls downstairs (Ok, truly, they used to hang on the walls downstairs until the spuds took over the space.  My pictures started mysteriously disappearing about the time the nerf gun and foam sword collection reached critical mass.  They assure me that all of my art is safe and sound stacked next to the table, but frankly, I've been too afraid to look and see.  Perhaps I will so that I can get pictures of some of the ones I like better than these.)

2 comments:

  1. These would make cool quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They would make cool quilts wouldn't they! Love these, Charlene! Especially the pink one.

    ReplyDelete