Waggons West Etsy Shop

Friday, August 3, 2012

Matching Colors


For the past two years, I have been looking for the perfect set of fabrics to implement an idea I have floating around in my brain.  I am starting with a small piece of scraps from a quilt I made 16 years ago.  It always amazes me to see how color palettes change over time.  You would think that a wall of green fabric would include lime green and yellow green, and jade green and true green and kelly green and forest green and the lovely blue greens that were readily available in 1996.  But that is just not the case.  Perhaps if I keep looking I will finally reach the necessary critical mass of close enough fabrics to start this project. 

1 comment:

  1. Pull out some of your hand dyed fabrics! Or...dye some more!

    ReplyDelete