Waggons West Etsy Shop

Monday, October 17, 2011

Craftster Swap Items




I decided to join in the Friends of Craftster Raffle. It has been very exciting and intimidating to see the best projects my fellow craftsters have posted. I decided to stick with what I know and make some fabric and some badges.
Looking at the pink/purple fabric, I am thinking that I might just use that as my entry for this week's Iron Craft Challenge. The challenge is imaginary friends. I think the people in that fabric might just count as imaginary friends. I love the flapper stencils and think I need to make the rest of the dance troop.

1 comment:

  1. Now that I look again, I can easily see your friends. :) Stopped by to say thanks for your comment on my blog...
    LOL...you got that right! Orange is a fabulous color! And thanks. :) xxooxx

    ReplyDelete