Waggons West Etsy Shop

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Radio Silence...



Because I'm actually on the radio among other things this week.  This Saturday is the big day.  I'll be back on-line after it is all done.

Race for the Rivers  is:
  • canoe and kayak races
  • bike rides -- still time to sign up!
  • festival
  • music fest
  • food and beer
  • green vendors
  • hands on activities for all ages
  • Asian carp fish fry
  • Stream tables
  • opportunities to volunteer 
  • FREE voyager class canoe rides on the Missouri River
  • and the fundraiser for Greenway Network, Inc. 
Stop by the Greenway Booth if you are able to come out and ask for me.  If I'm not in the WaggonsWest booth, I'll be there or they will be able to find me.  I'd love to say hi.  

Did I mention the FREE voyager class canoe rides on the Missouri River? 








No comments:

Post a Comment