Waggons West Etsy Shop

Monday, August 5, 2013

Further Evidence That

a.  There is a dread disease carried on the outside of the mailbox that I know nothing about.
b.  There is a mailbox cleanliness fad sweeping the nation that I know nothing about.
c.  My neighbor has too much time on her hands.
d.  Yes, we are THAT family in the neighborhood.


My sweet little neighbor was out cleaning the bricks and mortar on her mailbox this morning.  It never occurred to me that my mailbox might need to be scrubbed.  Furthermore, I am sure that I would simply assume any moss or algae added to the rustic charm. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Love it.

    Our mailbox is actually currently detached from the post, AND full of wasps, so when we get the mail, we have to open and close it VERY gingerly.

    Good luck with yours! :)

    ReplyDelete