Waggons West Etsy Shop

Saturday, March 20, 2021

PQ 12.6 AB INTRA: Crowded

 


My inner 5 year old is happy with the pink and lace.



 

My inner 12 year old is happy with the denim.

My inner environmentalist is happy with upcycling a messed up shirt into something useful.

My inner fashionista is happy with having something no one else will be wearing.


 

My inner quilter thinks we are nuts for starting on half in half square triangles the night before the challenge is due.


 

My inner old lady says what the heck. I always said I was going to wear purple.

And we all told the inner perfectionist to get back on that galloping horse 'cause we don't see anything wrong with it!

 

This week's Project Quilting challenge was AB INTRA, from within.  Well, there is a lot going on in here but what else would you expect?  

 This is an upcycled denim shirt made with lace and quilter's cotton. The wee small quilt in the pocket is a prairie rose block (from moda bake shop pattern).  It measures just under 4 inches square.  



 

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! Way to tell that inner perfectionist to back off!!! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's perfect! I love your inner self ;) (and outer too!)

    ReplyDelete