Waggons West Etsy Shop

Saturday, March 6, 2021

PQ 12.4 CRAZY!


 Not much to say about this week's challenge.  The prompt was Crazy Quilt.  I've had this idea in my head for a while now.  So I decided to take this opportunity to make a prototype pillow.  

This is about 14 inches square.  It is made from scraps of minky.  That is why the colors are kind of whack.  I wanted to use the fabric type to see how it would work but I didn't want to cut into any big pieces.  So, I used what I had.  

I was going for monster faces on the digitizing but I think I ended up a little more cute.

 




3 comments:

  1. Cute Minky monsters! Sometimes projects have minds of their own. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say they're pretty cute! Love this pillow - it must be so soft and cozy!

    ReplyDelete