Waggons West Etsy Shop

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Upcoming Shows



I am putting together a schedule of shows for this year where you can see WaggonsWest things up close and in person.  I continue to work on the mechanical plushies and will be rolling them out at some of the upcoming shows. 

We don't yet have a full schedule of St Louis Science  Center events to which I have been accepted but I am going to post them anyway.  I'll update as I know more.

MAY 4  First Friday at the St Louis Science Center
MAY 12 Crown Plaza Spring Fling
JUNE 1  First Friday at the St Louis Science Center
JUNE 1-2 Strangefolk Big Glamp
JULY 6 First Friday at the St Louis Science Center
JULY 20-22 Golden Arts Week, Golden, CO
AUG 24 Race for the Rivers Art on the River
SEPT 7 First Friday at the St Louis Science Center
SEPT 14 - 16  Stay tuned...
SEPT 28-30  Strangefolk Festival
OCT 5 First Friday at the St Louis Science Center
OCT 12 stay tuned...
NOV 2  First Friday at the St Louis Science Center
DEC 7  First Friday at the St Louis Science Center

And whenever possible I go to the Flying Monkey Arts.  But I never know if I am in until the day of so the best thing to do is follow WaggonsWest on Facebook and Instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment