Waggons West Etsy Shop

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

On the Work Table Today


I have been running low on sunpainted shirts.  Spud 1 sells them all at a show in November.  I haven't been taking them to shows.  I end up trying to make them in October when the leaves are tough and drying.  Not such a great plan.  Now that I have a bunch of trimming to do in the yard, I have gotten the shirts out and am working on getting 'normal' sizes for November and baby shirts to re-stock the brick and mortar shop that sells them.  If I get ahead, I'll put some in the etsy shop. 

It isn't impossible to find plain onsies in garage sales and re-sale shops but it is almost impossible to find plain white t-shirts in adult sizes to upcycle.  I might have to break down and buy some new ones.  That will be a challenge for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment