Waggons West Etsy Shop

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Shhhhh. .. It's a Secret


Here is a picture for you to look at.  It seems like Spring might actually be here. 

I've actually had a chance to do some sewing.  I have one project almost finished and ideas for a couple more.  Unfortunately, I can't tell you or show you because what I am working on is supposed to be a secret. 

In the meantime, one of my projects has a section where I didn't sew a seam.  I mean, I completely missed it.  I could explain better if I could show you but I can't show you so you will have to try and imagine it.  It is a short little seam.  On the front.   There is no way to open it up for a re-do.  I have to come up with some other creative solution to keep the piece together without destroying the design. 

Or I could just keep it (the spuds and the dad are all in favor of that fix) and start over on plan B.

1 comment:

  1. Well now I'm really curious!! I'll look forward to you revealing the secret soon :).

    ReplyDelete