Waggons West Etsy Shop

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Fabric Swap



I joined the fabric printing swap on craftster last month.  I was a little hesitant to put my sunpainting in with the real fabric printers.  However, I went ahead and had a blast making fat quarters for my partners. This is the piece I made for my partner goatgoddess. 

 Here is a close up of a section where you can see the jumping sheep and goats.  It seemed appropriate to include a few of my billy goats on her fabric.  She has received so I can post some pics here.  I'll post the other pieces once they arrive at their destination.

I am wondering if I should start offering some of these pieces in the shop.  What do you think?  Any interest in some sunpainted fabric? 

1 comment:

  1. I think it's delightful. I saw the Scotties (I think that's what those little dogs are called) first...then the fence...sheep and finally goats. Can't hurt to try to sell it!

    ReplyDelete